Join Our Team
- Passionate about games?
- Creative / Innovative?
- Interested in making world-class games?
- A team player?
If you have answered “Yes” to all the above questions, we would love to have you as a part of our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Good understanding of C#
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Ability to implement pixel-perfect designs that support multiple screen sizes, driven by advanced Core Animation
- Maintain and constantly improve the code quality
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Build new, exciting features and release to millions of users on iOS
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to iterate based on user feedback
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Ability to identify and communicate solutions while collaborating with both technical and non-technical team members
- Self-motivated and disciplined about development, documentation and code structure
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Master in Computer Applications / Bachelor of Engineering (CS or IT)
- Other relevant certifications from reputed institutions